Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Parent Web Site

Maya's MomI just cant figure out how to get this onto the blog, so i put it here. Its a great site that I found quite by chance because i have tried to remember how I got there and I can't. Try it. Its for both men and women who are parents. There are lots of experienced people there and most of them are really nice. I found alot of friends there and I am still making more than i have ever made in my 27 years of life.
More to come...

1 comment:

Candace April said...

Wanna know??? Just go to your Dashboard and choose the Layout Tab. Select Add a New Page Element. Choose HTML. Paste in the code. Save.

Then you can drag and drop the element wherever you like on the page layout and save the page layout.

Hope this helped!

Enjoy your blog!!!